Click on links to view workshops.
"I just wanted to say thanks again for your guidance, inspiration and enthusiasm last week, everyone really enjoyed the workshop and the feedback was excellent. All of the participants are all so enthusiastic so I have been speaking to our Centre Manager this morning and we have idenitified a space in the upstairs studio where we can set up some old tables, store materials and use as a craft space."
Fife Group, 2011.
The Travelling Workshops are a fun way of spending a few hours getting in touch with your creative side. Jan Kilpatrick is a qualified teacher who can adapt the creative experience to suit all levels of ability and dexterity.
Any group wishing to book a workshop with Jan should telephone (01854 666279) or e-mail first to make sure the dates are available.
- Jan can arrange a venue in Ullapool for your group's event or she can bring the workshop to your location!
- All materials and tools are supplied.
- Groups of up to 8 people can be accommodated (sometimes 10, depending on the activity).
- Sessions typically last 8 hours, though the length can be adapted to suit specific groups.
- The cost, for a group of up to 8 people, is £250 per day, including materials. Unfortunately, because of the cost of diesel, a transport charge will usually be made and occasionally, depending on location, you may have to organise somewhere for Jan to sleep!
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per day is payable on booking Jan's services.
Thereafter, you should print out the Group Booking Form and send it, together with your deposit.
"It was a wonderful weekend. Everyone I have seen is still talking about it and what they are going to try out next so you have definately planted the seed in our imagination. Thank you for coming so far to give us such a good time - it really was one of the best workshops we have had for a while." Wendy, Aberdeenshire.
"You are an excellent teacher - very nurturing and supportive, building confidence and drawing out all
the lights under bushels!" Elaine, Perthshire.
To read a first-hand account of someone's experience of a travelling workshop click on one of these links.Inverness Courier Article
Sunday Times Article